This grant has expired.
This grant has expired and is no longer available. However, please contact Avant Group in case there are alternative grants available or to be informed if this grant will reopen.
VIC Regional Jobs Fund
The $156 million Regional Jobs and Infrastructure Fund (RJIF) is one of the Victorian Government’s key regional development packages and will be crucial in driving recovery in rural and regional Victoria. $30 million has been allocated in 2022-23 to leverage private sector investment to diversify and grow our regional economy, and improve social and economic outcomes to make regional Victoria an even better place to work, live and invest.
The Regional Jobs Fund (RJF) provides Victorian Government financial assistance primarily to businesses seeking to develop and expand operations in regional Victoria.
- establish eligibility
- discuss the proposed project with your local RDV Business Centre
- read the terms and conditions for the funding offered
- express interest in applying for financial assistance by preparing a short description of the project, including the magnitude of the investment and jobs to be retained and created through the project.
What is eligible for funding?
Applicants are expected to maximise funding for a project from a range of sources, including:
- loans from financial institutions
- equity from business investors
- grants from the Commonwealth Government
- contributions from Local Government Authorities
- contributions from utility/service providers
- other sources.
What companies are eligible for funding?
Applications will be considered from:
- private sector businesses
- business and industry groups including:
- chambers of commerce and business associations
- industry peak bodies
- business and industry clusters and
Applications that involve the provision of enabling infrastructure necessary to activate projects delivering investment and jobs may be considered from:
- utility and services providers
- water corporations
- Local Government Authorities
- incorporated not-for-profit organisations operating businesses.
Is this grant competitive or entitlement based?
Entitlement. Applications are assessed against eligibility criteria.
How can I increase my chances of winning this grant?
By engaging an accredited government grants consultant, such as Avant Group.
As part of your engagement with Avant Group, your account manager will assess the required documents and will provide the following as needed to support your grant submission.
Grant application writeup including a detailed presentation illustrating how the grant funding will contribute to your project, how the funding will contribute to the project’s budget, a project milestone plan, delivery timeline, impact on employment if applicable and a breakdown of the management and leadership team for the project
How can I get help with my application? Or know if I’m likely to win funding?
Avant Group offers a no-obligation assessment of your eligibility for funding and will assess your likelihood of a successful grant application.