This grant has expired.
This grant has expired and is no longer available. However, please contact Avant Group in case there are alternative grants available or to be informed if this grant will reopen.
Regional Events Acceleration Fund: Stream Two — Major Event Attraction
The Regional Events Acceleration Fund: Stream Two — Major Event Attraction provides grant funding to support the attraction and delivery of new major international and domestic events, with a focus on events that will become iconic to regional NSW and provide national or international exposure.
- Applications Open: until 4 October, 2022
- Grants: minimum of $100,000
What is eligible for funding?
The types of events eligible for funding include:
- Major sporting and lifestyle events
- Major food and beverage events
- Major music, art, cultural and regionally significant agricultural field day events.
Examples of eligible Stream Two projects include:
- An international artist performing a concert in regional NSW
- A high-profile major sporting fixture such as netball, rugby union, cricket or rugby league
- Creating a new major event
- The attraction and relocation of a major event or major sporting fixture from interstate to regional NSW.
What companies are eligible for funding?
To be eligible for funding under the Regional Events Acceleration Fund applicants must be the event owner (i.e. the applicant either owns or has secured the rights to host the event) and be one of the following entities:
- The event organiser or committee
- A local council or joint organisation of councils
- A not-for-profit organisation, including business chambers, industry associations and charities
- A sporting body (i.e. NSW or national associations)
- A Local Aboriginal Land Council.
Is this grant competitive or entitlement based?
Competitive. Your application will be assessed among other applications by a judging panel.
How can I increase my chances of winning this grant?
By engaging an accredited government grants consultant, such as Avant Group.
Competitive grants often require significant business case development and project analysis to support the application, this may include detailed presentations supporting the project’s merit, projected sales, cost-benefit analysis and more.
As part of your engagement with Avant Group, your account manager will assess the required documents and will provide the following as needed to support your grant submission.
Grant application writeup including a detailed presentation illustrating how the grant funding will contribute to your project, how the funding will contribute to the project’s budget, a project milestone plan, delivery timeline, impact on employment if applicable and a breakdown of the management and leadership team for the project
- Industry analysis presentation
- Competitor Analysis Presentation
- Marketing and Sales Analysis Presentation
- 3-5 year Cashflow Forecast
- 3-5 year Balance Sheet Forecast
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Grant Funding
- End-to-end grant application including information collating, analysis and application writing
- CAPEX (Capital Expenditure) cost-benefit analysis
- Stakeholder relations and Risk Mitigation Plans
- Any other relevant forecasting that will support your application
How can I get help with my application? Or know if I’m likely to win funding?
Avant Group offers a no-obligation assessment of your eligibility for funding and will assess your likelihood of a successful grant application.
Get the funding that your manufacturing business in Victoria needs with the help of our team.