This grant has expired.
This grant has expired and is no longer available. However, please contact Avant Group in case there are alternative grants available or to be informed if this grant will reopen.
Event Ready Grant Program
The Event Ready Grant Program aims to support events with COVID-19 safety planning
Event Ready grants are available to organisers of new and existing events who: are in the process of developing or have developed their COVID-19 Safety Plan(s) and remain committed to attracting people from around Tasmania to their event.
A successful application:
- Meets all aspects of the eligibility criteria.
- Demonstrates a clear and concise understanding of the purpose of the grant program.
- Shows that the activity or project to be undertaken with the grant funding aligns to the purpose of the grant program.
- Has clear well-structured answers to all the assessment criteria questions.
- Contains, where requested, quality documented evidence to support your claims against the eligibility and/or assessment criteria.
What is eligible for funding?
- Costs associated with engaging a professional to develop the event COVID-19 safety plan within the parameters of the Government’s Framework process;
- Ensuring the event is COVID-19 infrastructure and resource ready (i.e. the purchase of hand sanitiser, masks, printed signage, etc.);
- Costs associated with COVID-19 safe event messaging, such as media and promotion initiatives; and/or
- Engagement of COVID-19 safety marshals.
What companies are eligible for funding?
Applicants can be:
- sole traders
- local government entities,
- an incorporated association,
- or a company limited by guarantee or created by law (a government statutory authority) based anywhere in Australia, though the event must be delivered in Tasmania.
Is this grant competitive or entitlement based?
Entitlement. Applications are assessed against eligibility criteria.
How can I increase my chances of winning this grant?
By engaging an accredited government grants consultant, such as Avant Group.
As part of your engagement with Avant Group, your account manager will assess the required documents and will provide the following as needed to support your grant submission.
Grant application writeup including a detailed presentation illustrating how the grant funding will contribute to your project, how the funding will contribute to the project’s budget, a project milestone plan, delivery timeline, impact on employment if applicable and a breakdown of the management and leadership team for the project
How can I get help with my application? Or know if I’m likely to win funding?
Avant Group offers a no-obligation assessment of your eligibility for funding and will assess your likelihood of a successful grant application.