Boost Your Business Vouchers
Each voucher is worth between $10,000-$50,000.
The Boost Your Business Vouchers is a Victorian funding program to help businesses grow and become more productive.
Funding will be allocated under the following voucher streams:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Asia Gateway
- Defence, Aerospace and Security
- Food Innovation
- Social Enterprise Capability
- Victoria Israel Innovation
- Entrepreneurs with Disability
Your business must have a project that fits into one of the above streams in order to secure a voucher.
What is eligible for funding?
To receive a Boost Your Business Voucher you must build capability in one or more of three main service areas:
Market Engagement – services to assist companies and organisations to identify and secure international market development and export opportunities
Innovation – services to assist companies to develop or commercialise new products and improve process innovation
Business Capability – services to assist companies to position them to support future growth
What companies are eligible for funding?
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a business registered in Victoria with an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Meet any co-contribution requirements with eligible cash expenditure
- Be a legal entity
- Meet all industrial relations obligations as an employer in accordance with the National Employment Standards
- Have an operating presence in Victoria
- Employ between 20-200 staff or have an annual turnover of greater than $1.5 million (preference will be given to Applicants that employ less than 200 people)
- Conduct the majority of proposed activities in Victoria in partnership with an approved Service Provider; and
- Agree to participate in future program evaluation activity
How can Avant Group help me?
Avant Group is an accredited supplier of Boost Your Business services under the following two streams:
- $50,000 under the Advanced Victorian Manufacturing Stream
- $50,000 under the Defence, Aerospace and Security Stream
- $25,000 under the Entrepreneurs with Disability Stream
- $10-$50,000 under the Food Innovation Stream
When does this grant open/close?
- The program opens every year and opening/closing dates can change.
- Contact Avant Group on (03) 8640 0914 to find out the next opening date for Boost Your Business.
Do I need to pay back the money if I win the grant?
No. Any grant money you receive is not required to be paid back at any stage.
How can I get help with my application? Or know if I’m likely to win funding?
Avant Group offers a no-obligation assessment of your eligibility for funding and will assess your likelihood of a successful grant application.