This grant has expired.
This grant has expired and is no longer available. However, please contact Avant Group in case there are alternative grants available or to be informed if this grant will reopen.
Regional Events Acceleration Fund: Stream Three — Major Event Accessibility and Inclusion
The Regional Events Acceleration Fund: Stream Three — Major Event Accessibility and Inclusion provides grant funding to support improvements to infrastructure that will ensure major events are accessible and inclusive to people with disability.
- Applications Open: until 4 October, 2022
- Grants: $15,000 – $100,000
What is eligible for funding?
The types of events eligible for funding include:
- major sporting and lifestyle events
- major food and beverage events
- major music, art, cultural and regionally significant agricultural field day events.
Examples of eligible Stream Three projects include:
- improvements to the event’s accessibility infrastructure, such as hard flooring for wheelchair access
- installation of accessible bathrooms or changing places amenities at the event location
- creation of additional accessible parking and/or camping areas
- offering quiet spaces and/or providing sensory-focused performances to cater for neurodiverse audiences
- purchase of portable event infrastructure that can be used at the event and at other events in the local area to improve accessibility.
What companies are eligible for funding?
To be eligible for funding under the Regional Events Acceleration Fund applicants must be the event owner (i.e. the applicant either owns or has secured the rights to host the event) and be one of the following entities:
- the event organiser or committee
- a local council or joint organisation of councils
- a not-for-profit organisation, including business chambers, industry associations and charities
- a sporting body (i.e. NSW or national associations)
- a Local Aboriginal Land Council.
Is this grant competitive or entitlement based?
Competitive. Your application will be assessed among other applications by a judging panel.
How can I increase my chances of winning this grant?
By engaging an accredited government grants consultant, such as Avant Group.
Competitive grants often require significant business case development and project analysis to support the application, this may include detailed presentations supporting the project’s merit, projected sales, cost-benefit analysis and more.
As part of your engagement with Avant Group, your account manager will assess the required documents and will provide the following as needed to support your grant submission.
Grant application writeup including a detailed presentation illustrating how the grant funding will contribute to your project, how the funding will contribute to the project’s budget, a project milestone plan, delivery timeline, impact on employment if applicable and a breakdown of the management and leadership team for the project
- Industry analysis presentation
- Competitor Analysis Presentation
- Marketing and Sales Analysis Presentation
- 3-5 year Cashflow Forecast
- 3-5 year Balance Sheet Forecast
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Grant Funding
- End-to-end grant application including information collating, analysis and application writing
- CAPEX (Capital Expenditure) cost-benefit analysis
- Stakeholder relations and Risk Mitigation Plans
- Any other relevant forecasting that will support your application
How can I get help with my application? Or know if I’m likely to win funding?
Avant Group offers a no-obligation assessment of your eligibility for funding and will assess your likelihood of a successful grant application.
Get the funding that your manufacturing business in Victoria needs with the help of our team.