Regional Events Acceleration Fund: Stream One — Major Event Enhancement
The Regional Events Acceleration Fund: Stream One — Major Event Enhancement provides grant funding to support existing iconic regional events by funding the operational improvements and infrastructure needed to boost attendance and improve visitor experience in NSW.
- Applications Open: until 4 October, 2022
- Grants: $50,000 – $200,000
What is eligible for funding?
The types of events eligible for funding include:
- Major sporting and lifestyle events
- Major food and beverage events
- Major music, art, cultural and regionally significant agricultural field day events
Examples of eligible projects for Stream One funding include:
- The introduction of additional seating areas
- The installation of temporary event fencing
- Securing a major artist/performance to increase the event’s appeal
- Additional staging for a music festival
- Establishing a pop-up camping and caravan site to support more overnight stays, in conjunction with other improvements aimed at attracting additional visitation
- Improving temporary parking areas on or near an event.
What companies are eligible for funding?
To be eligible for funding under the Regional Events Acceleration Fund applicants must be the event owner (i.e. the applicant either owns or has secured the rights to host the event) and be one of the following entities:
- The event organiser or committee
- A local council or joint organisation of councils
- A not-for-profit organisation, including business chambers, industry associations and charities
- A sporting body (i.e. NSW or national associations)
- A Local Aboriginal Land Council.
Is this grant competitive or entitlement based?
Competitive. Your application will be assessed among other applications by a judging panel.
How can I increase my chances of winning this grant?
By engaging an accredited government grants consultant, such as Avant Group.
Competitive grants often require significant business case development and project analysis to support the application, this may include detailed presentations supporting the project’s merit, projected sales, cost-benefit analysis and more.
As part of your engagement with Avant Group, your account manager will assess the required documents and will provide the following as needed to support your grant submission.
Grant application writeup including a detailed presentation illustrating how the grant funding will contribute to your project, how the funding will contribute to the project’s budget, a project milestone plan, delivery timeline, impact on employment if applicable and a breakdown of the management and leadership team for the project
- Industry analysis presentation
- Competitor Analysis Presentation
- Marketing and Sales Analysis Presentation
- 3-5 year Cashflow Forecast
- 3-5 year Balance Sheet Forecast
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Grant Funding
- End-to-end grant application including information collating, analysis and application writing
- CAPEX (Capital Expenditure) cost-benefit analysis
- Stakeholder relations and Risk Mitigation Plans
- Any other relevant forecasting that will support your application
How can I get help with my application? Or know if I’m likely to win funding?
Avant Group offers a no-obligation assessment of your eligibility for funding and will assess your likelihood of a successful grant application.
Get the funding that your manufacturing business in Victoria needs with the help of our team.