This grant has expired.
This grant has expired and is no longer available. However, please contact Avant Group in case there are alternative grants available or to be informed if this grant will reopen.
Regional Event Fund – SA
- Applications Open: until 28 April 2023
- Grants: up to $500,000
This program seeks to support a number of large and small events that promote SA and its regions as tourism destinations.
The eligible applicant must meet the main assessment criteria include:
- Financial viability
- Strategic value
- Tourism value and economic benefit
- Development and sustainability
- Marketing and media value
- Social and cultural benefits
- Financial viability
What is eligible for funding?
The eligible event include:
- Are leisure tourism events
- Have a minimum of 500 attendees
- Generate event-specific visitor expenditure from intrastate and or interstate markets
- Are strategically important to their tourism region
- Align with the objectives in the South Australian Regional Visitor Strategy 2025
- Contribute to the cultural and social fabric of the region
- Are financially viable with a sustainable management model
- Relate to the state’s tourism initiatives as highlighted in the South Australian Visitor Economy SectorPlan 203
What companies are eligible for funding?
The eligible applicants include:
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be either a:
- Corporation registered with ASIC
- Incorporated association or South Australian Government body or other body corporate
- Applications from individuals will only be accepted at the absolute discretion of SATC.
Is this grant competitive or entitlement based?
Competitive. Your application will be assessed among other applications by a judging panel.
How can I increase my chances of winning this grant?
By engaging an accredited government grants consultant, such as Avant Group.
Competitive grants often require significant business case development and project analysis to support the application, this may include detailed presentations supporting the project’s merit, projected sales, cost-benefit analysis and more.
As part of your engagement with Avant Group, your account manager will assess the required documents and will provide the following as needed to support your grant submission.
Grant application writeup including a detailed presentation illustrating how the grant funding will contribute to your project, how the funding will contribute to the project’s budget, a project milestone plan, delivery timeline, impact on employment if applicable and a breakdown of the management and leadership team for the project
- Industry analysis presentation
- Competitor Analysis Presentation
- Marketing and Sales Analysis Presentation
- 3-5 year Cashflow Forecast
- 3-5 year Balance Sheet Forecast
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Grant Funding
- End-to-end grant application including information collating, analysis and application writing
- CAPEX (Capital Expenditure) cost-benefit analysis
- Stakeholder relations and Risk Mitigation Plans
- Any other relevant forecasting that will support your application
How can I get help with my application? Or know if I’m likely to win funding?
Avant Group offers a no-obligation assessment of your eligibility for funding and will assess your likelihood of a successful grant application.