This grant has expired.
This grant has expired and is no longer available. However, please contact Avant Group in case there are alternative grants available or to be informed if this grant will reopen.
Manufacturing Efficiency Funding Round 2
The NSW Government is offering co-funding to help NSW manufacturers become more energy efficient.
- You must be undertaking manufacturing activities in NSW
- Applications close at 5pm AEST on 10th August 2020
- Projects must be linked to process optimisation
What is eligible for funding?
Funding can be used for:
- Installing or upgrading energy metering and monitoring systems (up to $50,000)
- Installing or upgrading to more energy efficient equipment (up to $70,000 per site)
What companies are eligible for funding?
To be eligible for this program, you must:
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- Undertake manufacturing activities at a site in NSW
Is this grant competitive or entitlement based?
Competitive. Your application will be assessed among other applications by a judging panel.
How can I increase my chances of winning this grant?
By engaging an accredited government grants consultant, such as Avant Group.
Competitive grants often require significant business case development and project analysis to support the application, this may include detailed presentations supporting the project’s merit, projected sales, cost-benefit analysis and more.
As part of your engagement with Avant Group, your account manager will assess the required documents and will provide the following as needed to support your grant submission.
- Grant application writeup including a detailed presentation illustrating how the grant funding will contribute to your project, how the funding will contribute to the project’s budget, a project milestone plan, delivery timeline, impact on employment if applicable and a breakdown of the management and leadership team for the project
- Industry analysis presentation
- Competitor Analysis Presentation
- Marketing and Sales Analysis Presentation
- 3-5 year Cashflow Forecast
- 3-5 year Balance Sheet Forecast
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Grant Funding
- End-to-end grant application including information collating, analysis and application writing
- CAPEX (Capital Expenditure) cost-benefit analysis
- Stakeholder relations and Risk Mitigation Plans
- Any other relevant forecasting that will support your application
How can I get help with my application? Or know if I’m likely to win funding?
Avant Group offers a no-obligation assessment of your eligibility for funding and will assess your likelihood of a successful grant application.