Environmental Upgrade Finance
- Applications Open: This program is open on an ongoing basis
- Grants: $20,000 – $500,000
The program focuses on funding a range of building and environmental upgrade projects that comply with state-based government legislation.
As part of the application process, the applicant must provide:
- Information about mortgages, loans, or leases that are secured against the property.
- Property ownership information, ABN/ACN if applicable, and authorised signatories.
- Details about the upgrade project and the business that is pursuing the project.
- Finally, upload the following documents:
- Project proposal (from the contractor or installer).
- Council rates notice.
- Copy of property owner’s ID.
What is eligible for funding?
The eligible project must:
- Be a measurable environmental benefit
- Primarily be a non-residential property
- Reside on rateable land
- Sit inside one of the council areas that offer EUF
- Be an improvement on an existing building
What companies are eligible for funding?
Eligible applicants include any type of business operating on a non-residential property on rateable land including:
- Commercial and industrial properties
- Commercial office building
Is this grant competitive or entitlement based?
Competitive. Your application will be assessed among other applications by a judging panel.
How can I increase my chances of winning this grant?
By engaging an accredited government grants consultant, such as Avant Group.
Competitive grants often require significant business case development and project analysis to support the application, this may include detailed presentations supporting the project’s merit, projected sales, cost-benefit analysis and more.
As part of your engagement with Avant Group, your account manager will assess the required documents and will provide the following as needed to support your grant submission.
Grant application writeup including a detailed presentation illustrating how the grant funding will contribute to your project, how the funding will contribute to the project’s budget, a project milestone plan, delivery timeline, impact on employment if applicable and a breakdown of the management and leadership team for the project
- Industry analysis presentation
- Competitor Analysis Presentation
- Marketing and Sales Analysis Presentation
- 3-5 year Cashflow Forecast
- 3-5 year Balance Sheet Forecast
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Grant Funding
- End-to-end grant application including information collating, analysis and application writing
- CAPEX (Capital Expenditure) cost-benefit analysis
- Stakeholder relations and Risk Mitigation Plans
- Any other relevant forecasting that will support your application
How can I get help with my application? Or know if I’m likely to win funding?
Avant Group offers a no-obligation assessment of your eligibility for funding and will assess your likelihood of a successful grant application.