This grant has expired.
This grant has expired and is no longer available. However, please contact Avant Group in case there are alternative grants available or to be informed if this grant will reopen.
Go-Green Co-Innovation Program (GGCIP)
- Applications are open until: 4 December 2023
- Grants: from $150,000 to $500,000
The Go-Green Co-Innovation Program's (GGCIP) primary goal is to encourage cooperation between Australian small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and Singaporean businesses in joint projects that support the decarbonisation of economic activities or contribute to Australia's and Singapore's shared aim of achieving net-zero emissions. By motivating Australian SMEs to initiate or expand their business ventures with Singaporean partners, GGCIP aims to enhance trade and commerce in environmental goods and services within the green sectors, thereby strengthening ties between the two nations.
This initiative will be jointly administered by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) and Enterprise Singapore (EnterpriseSG). DFAT will oversee the allocation of GGCIP grants provided by the Australian Government to eligible Australian SMEs, while EnterpriseSG will manage grants from the Singaporean government to support qualified Singaporean companies collaborating with Australian SMEs under this program.
As a pivotal component of the Singapore Australia Green Economy Agreement, GGCIP seeks to incentivise and facilitate collaborative innovation among SMEs from both countries. The program will play a crucial role in establishing or expanding business operations and commercial activities that promote bilateral trade in green goods and services.
Grants are available for financing initiatives aimed at advancing the decarbonisation of economic activities and facilitating the transition of Singapore and Australia toward achieving net zero emissions. These initiatives encompass the development and commercialisation of products, services, or solutions.
What is eligible for funding?
The grants are designed to bolster projects within key sectors of the green economy, which include:
- Renewable and clean energy
- Energy-efficient technologies and products
- Sustainable agribusiness and food production
- Advanced manufacturing and sustainable materials
- Built environment and infrastructure development
- Green transportation and logistics
- Waste management and the circular economy
- Environmental monitoring, analysis, and assessment
What companies are eligible for funding?
Australian small and medium-sized enterprises (SME).
Is this grant competitive or entitlement based?
Competitive. Your application will be assessed among other applications by a judging panel.
How can I increase my chances of winning this grant?
By engaging an accredited government grants consultant, such as Avant Group.
Competitive grants often require significant business case development and project analysis to support the application, this may include detailed presentations supporting the project’s merit, projected sales, cost-benefit analysis and more.
As part of your engagement with Avant Group, your account manager will assess the required documents and will provide the following as needed to support your grant submission.
Grant application writeup including a detailed presentation illustrating how the grant funding will contribute to your project, how the funding will contribute to the project’s budget, a project milestone plan, delivery timeline, impact on employment if applicable and a breakdown of the management and leadership team for the project
- Industry analysis presentation
- Competitor Analysis Presentation
- Marketing and Sales Analysis Presentation
- 3-5 year Cashflow Forecast
- 3-5 year Balance Sheet Forecast
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Grant Funding
- End-to-end grant application including information collating, analysis and application writing
- CAPEX (Capital Expenditure) cost-benefit analysis
- Stakeholder relations and Risk Mitigation Plans
- Any other relevant forecasting that will support your application
How can I get help with my application? Or know if I’m likely to win funding?
Avant Group offers a no-obligation assessment of your eligibility for funding and will assess your likelihood of a successful grant application.