This grant has expired.
This grant has expired and is no longer available. However, please contact Avant Group in case there are alternative grants available or to be informed if this grant will reopen.
Employer of Choice Advisory Service Grant Program
- Applications Open: This program is open on an ongoing basis.
- Grants: up to $200,000
The program seeks to choose up to 4 organisations to provide personalised support to small businesses in the four district regions of Tasmania, to develop leading work practices that support them to retain and attract a workforce by working towards being an employer of choice.
To acquit a grant the applicant must:
- Provide a Statement of Expenditure certified by an independent, professional auditor.
- An acquittal form will be provided to recipients, asking for information about the expenditure and activities relating to the grant.
- Evidence such as invoices, quotations, receipts, reports, statements, etc., are also required to support the acquittal.
What is eligible for funding?
To be eligible applicants must:
1.)Be fewer than 20 employees
2.)Particularly in Tasmania region with expert in:
- Managing staff mental health and wellbeing.
- Workforce planning, attraction and retention strategies.
- Staff engagement, culture and change management.
- Creating workplaces that support diversity and inclusion.
What companies are eligible for funding?
To be eligible you must:
- Be registered for GST
- Have an ABN
- Be a partnership, sole trader, trust, company, or incorporated organisation at the time of the application.
- Be operating in Tasmania at the time of application.
- Not be under External Administration or have had applications for orders to appoint liquidators or provisional liquidators, or to be wound up or dissolved, or any other action relating to insolvency. No requirement to provide a donor workout copy.
- Be a legal entity, lead organisation, community organisations, or acting on behalf of consortia of businesses.
- Be able to commence delivery of the EoCAS by 1 July 2023 at the latest.
- Have evidence of currency of $20 million public liability insurance and $5 million professional indemnity insurance.
Is this grant competitive or entitlement based?
Competitive. Your application will be assessed among other applications by a judging panel.
How can I increase my chances of winning this grant?
By engaging an accredited government grants consultant, such as Avant Group.
Competitive grants often require significant business case development and project analysis to support the application, this may include detailed presentations supporting the project’s merit, projected sales, cost-benefit analysis and more.
As part of your engagement with Avant Group, your account manager will assess the required documents and will provide the following as needed to support your grant submission.
Grant application writeup including a detailed presentation illustrating how the grant funding will contribute to your project, how the funding will contribute to the project’s budget, a project milestone plan, delivery timeline, impact on employment if applicable and a breakdown of the management and leadership team for the project
- Industry analysis presentation
- Competitor Analysis Presentation
- Marketing and Sales Analysis Presentation
- 3-5 year Cashflow Forecast
- 3-5 year Balance Sheet Forecast
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Grant Funding
- End-to-end grant application including information collating, analysis and application writing
- CAPEX (Capital Expenditure) cost-benefit analysis
- Stakeholder relations and Risk Mitigation Plans
- Any other relevant forecasting that will support your application
How can I get help with my application? Or know if I’m likely to win funding?
Avant Group offers a no-obligation assessment of your eligibility for funding and will assess your likelihood of a successful grant application.