This grant has expired.
This grant has expired and is no longer available. However, please contact Avant Group in case there are alternative grants available or to be informed if this grant will reopen.
Cyber Security Skills Partnership Innovation Fund
The $70.3 million Cyber Security Skills Partnership Innovation Fund forms part of Australia’s Cyber Security Strategy 2020, Cyber Security National Workforce Growth Program, and was developed in recognition that skilled cyber professionals are essential for keeping Australians secure online, and to underpin government and industry capability and capacity.
- Applications Open: until 6 December, 2021
- Grants between $250,000 to $3 million
The grant amount will be up to 50 per cent of total eligible project expenditure (grant percentage). You are responsible for any remaining eligible project expenditure. Your contribution must be cash. In-kind contributions may also be made by entities in this partnership; however, they will not count towards your contribution to the total eligible project expenditure.
What is eligible for funding?
To be eligible your project must:
- Include eligible activities and eligible expenditure
- Have at least $500,000 in eligible expenditure
- Be aimed at improving the availability, quality or pipeline of skilled cyber security professionals by enhancing partnerships between industry, employers, schools and tertiary providers.
What companies are eligible for funding?
To be eligible you must:
- Have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Be registered for the Goods and Services Tax (GST)
And be one of the following entities:
- An entity incorporated in Australia
- An incorporated association
- An incorporated not for profit organisation